MAXBlacktoWhiteMAXBlacktoWhite

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 6 art Reviews

Wizard Hero Wizard Hero

I really love the painting style. The character design is great too!

ChillyCheese responds:

Thanks!

Battle Axe Jack & Bumble Bunny Battle Axe Jack & Bumble Bunny

Really good. Honestly. My main critique is that it may be a bit too busy. With such an intricate design for the character, the viewers eye gets lost on the page. Other than that, it's great. Good luck:)

mustache knight and cute cat mustache knight and cute cat

Nice. Just some quick tips, maybe tone down the airbrush shading. Other than that, it's great!

(Also, remove either the heropetchallenge tag, or the b-heropetchallenge tag. You may be disqualified if you enter both.)

1omegaknight responds:

thanks

Hero & Pet Challenge Hero & Pet Challenge

This is probably the best entry I've seen yet. I'm saying this honestly; I hope you win so that you have the Intuos instead of your phone. Really great.

(btw, what app do you use?)

Justine1999 responds:

Thank you! I'm so happy you like it! I use MediBang, I'm not sure if it's still on the App Store though because it hasn't been updated for almost a year, but you can always check :)

Speedy and Tessa, the incredible Nonstop Knight duo! Speedy and Tessa, the incredible Nonstop Knight duo!

I really like the sloth, it's really well done. I also like the texturing, but i would tone down the texturing in places of high and low lighting. Overall, great job, and good luck:)

Pumpkinbunny25 responds:

Medieval Design Concept: Elise Medieval Design Concept: Elise

I like how you made a proper design sheet. I pretty much did a portrait of my character, but you were smart and actually did a concept sheet... good luck in the contest:)